Counselling, General Health & Wellbeing, Mental Health, Parenting
|Monday - Thursday||9.00am - 8.00pm|
|Friday||9.00am - 5.00pm|
|Saturday - Sunday||Closed|
|All public holidays||Closed|
The Centre for Emotional Health Clinic offers world leading, evidence-based assessment and treatment for emotional disorders to children, adolescents and adults. Their highly trained and qualified professionals can help with:
- anxiety including children with autism spectrum disorder
- the world renowned Cool Kids anxiety program developed by the Centre for Emotional Health
- stress and worry
- shyness and social anxiety
- depression or low mood
- behavioural problems
- parenting difficulties
- post traumatic stress disorder and trauma
- somatic symptoms that cause distress (such as stomach aches, head aches, other pain or fatigue)
- school refusal
- self-esteem and building confidence
- obsessive compulsive disorder
- loss and grief
- tics and trichotillomania
- selective mutism
Group and individual treatment is available. Medicare rebates and reduced-fee treatment available.
Referral: Not required.
Catering to: All ages.
Cost: Both free and paid services.
Parent or guardian: Required.