Alcohol & Other Drugs, Education & Training, Parenting
|Monday - Friday||9.00am - 6.00pm|
|Saturday - Sunday||Closed|
DAYS (Drugs & Alcohol Youth Support Service) is a holistic program that works with young people 12-18 years old and their parents and families, to support and educate them about drug and alcohol use. They use a harm reduction model to promote better connections. Servicing the Northern Beaches.
They are able to provide:
- Practical support.
- Peer to peer mentoring for youth and their families with a dedicated youth and family worker.
- Psychoeducational groups for parents and young people 12-18 years old run in the local community and at schools
- Groups that are tailored to specific needs, including content and time frames
- Outreach for young people, parents, and families in schools, the community and at their home.
- We work collaboratively with services to provide comprehensive support
Appointment: Not required.
Referral: Not required.
Catering to: Ages 12 to 18.
Cost: Free service.
Parent or guardian: Not required.