Community Service, General Health & Wellbeing, Government Agency, Legal & Justice
|Monday - Friday||9.00am - 5.00pm|
|Saturday - Sunday||Closed|
|All public holidays||Closed|
Youth Action is the peak organisation representing young people and youth services in NSW. Youth Action works towards a society where all young people are supported, engaged and valued. To achieve this, it is the role of Youth Action to:
- Respond to social and political agendas relating to young people and the youth services sector
- Provide proactive leadership and advocacy and shape the agenda on issues affecting young people and youth services
- Collaborate on issues that affect young people and youth workers
- Promote a positive profile in the media and the community of young people and youth services
- Build capacity for young people to speak out and take action on issues that affect them
- Enhance the capacity of the youth services sector to provide high quality services
- Ensure Youth Action's organisational development, efficiency, effectiveness and good governance
Referral: Not required.
Catering to: All ages.
Cost: Both free and paid services.
Parent or guardian: Required.
Languages: English, Interpreters available