Community Service, Education & Training, General Health & Wellbeing, Parenting, Relationships
|Monday - Thursday||9.00am - 3.00pm|
|Friday - Sunday||Closed|
Community Builders is a program designed to connect people to their community. Our service provides a point of access for information and services. We currently run parenting programs, healthy living seminars; grandparents playgroups and kinship carers support groups and youth support groups. We operate through outreach at community spaces across the Northern Beaches.
• Parenting programs including:
o Parenting Children with AD/HD
o Tuning into Kids
o Triple P
o 123 Magic
• Warriewood Grandfriends Playgroup
• Northern Beaches Kinship Carers Support Group
• Events and Expos targeting vulnerable communities
• Northern Beaches Community Directory for Families
• Supported playgroup for vulnerable parents
• Outreach at Manly Court through Women’s Domestic Violence Court Advocacy Program
This Service specialises in helping:
Vulnerable communities, particularly socially or financially disadvantaged.
Appointment: Not required.
Referral: Not required.
Catering to: All ages.
Cost: Free service.
Parent or guardian: Not required.
Languages: English, Interpreters available