Community Service, Financial, General Health & Wellbeing, Legal & Justice, Multicultural
|Monday - Friday||9.00am - 5.00pm|
|Saturday - Sunday||Closed|
|All public holidays||Closed|
We provide support to refugees, asylum seekers, immigration detainees and other people who are vulnerable as a result of migration. Our services include:
- Financial Assistance
- Limited Healthcare Assistance
- Referrals to agencies for settlement issues
- Personal support and advocacy for persons in detention centres
- Support for friends and family including information and referrals
- Delivery of the Asylum Seeker Assistance Scheme
Referral: Not required.
Catering to: All ages.
Cost: Free service.
Parent or guardian: Not required.
Languages: English, Interpreters available