Counselling, Mental Health, Parenting
|Monday - Friday||9.00am - 4.00pm|
|Saturday - Sunday||Closed|
|All public holidays||Closed|
Be Teens is specifically created for teenagers who are experiencing emotional challenges, and consists of 12 weekly creative therapy sessions.
The Be Teens creative therapy sessions nurture a culture of expression and positivity, and comprise of the following:
- A parent/guardian care plan (face-to-face)
- Bringing positive benefits to mothers experiencing post-natal depression or adoptive/foster parents who are experiencing bonding issues
- Assisting teens who have a wide range of emotional and behavioural difficulties
- Helping teens who are distressed or unsettled
- Being used as a preventative family enhancement intervention
Appointment: Not required.
Referral: Not required.
Catering to: Ages 12 to 18.
Cost: Paid service.
Parent or guardian: Not required.
Languages: English, Interpreters available